Our Exclusive Design is Appled To A Premium Quality Hooded Sweatshirt with a great choice of Options Including FREE Personalisation.
This Premium Hooded Sweatshirt is made with 280 - 300 gsm 80% Cottonand 20% Polyester. A set in sleeve sweatshirt which has soft handle fleece fabric with a double fabric hood, self coloured cords, kangaroo pouch pocket with small hidden opening for earphone cord feed.
To ensure we can offer a wide range of colours & sizes we utilise a few of the worlds leading brands that offer durabilty, comfort and wash performance.
|For Help & Guidance Please Give Us A Call On: +44 (0)116 2870780
or E Mail:
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
UK Shipping: Is by Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery & needs to be signed for. We aim to ship within 2 to 3 days, however custom design items may take longer & we will advise accordingly.
Please note that some products will not fit through a normal letterbox. We suggest either using a place of work etc. and you can tell us this alternative address in Checkout.
Or tell us in the message box found in each listing of an alternative place to leave your parcel - maybe with a neighbour, in your porch etc.
Accurate Costs Can Be Seen In Your Shopping Basket
European & Worldwide Shipping: Is by DHL or Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. We aim to ship within 2 to 3 days.Custom design items may take longer & we will advise accordingly. Please allow between 5 & 20 days for delivery dependent on your location. The Cost Is Calculated In The Shopping Basket.
We make every effort to ensure our products are dispatched in perfect condition. But occasionally things can go wrong and we will replace or refund your purchase if we have made an error or it is faulty.
Here are a few tips to help avoid the hassle & disappointment of having to return your purchase:
1) If at all possible try and check that the size is correct. If you have access to the recipients similar type of garment simply lay the garment on a table and measure armpit to armpit and check that against our size charts.
2) If the recipient is not in your household, try and get a family member or friend to discover the correct size.
3) Check that you have selected the correct instrument. It is easy to get confused - for example we offer 4 types of saxophone - again if possible try and confirm what the recipient actually does play.
4) Check that any names / words to personalise a product are spelt correctly.
You are fully covered by UK / EU Distance Selling Regulations but please remember that refunds for personalised products may be at our discretion.
For Help & Guidance Please Give Us A Call On: +44 (0)116 2870780
or E Mail: